Who we are
Learning & Skills, Events, Consultancy and Training (LSECT) Limited was established in 2010 to deliver workshops and conferences in the further education sector. We also publish two weekly newspapers: FE Week and Schools Week, and run wider education sector events.
We are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of visitors to our website (schoolsweek.co.uk, feweek.co.uk, lsect.com, feweekaac.co.uk, educationfest.co.uk and educationweekjobs.co.uk) customers of our services and general contacts of the organisation. LSECT is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes. Please read further for more detailed information on when and why we collect personal information, how it is used and kept.
- Collection of Personal Information We may collect personal information from you when you use Education Week Jobs, such as your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information. We may also collect information about your job preferences and work history when you create a profile on our website or apply for a job through Education Week Jobs.
- Use of Personal Information We use your personal information to provide and improve our services, including job listings, email alerts, and other services related to job searches. We may also use your personal information to communicate with you about job opportunities, promotions, and other information related to Education Week Jobs. We do not share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
- Disclosure of Personal Information We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services, such as email providers and hosting providers. We may also disclose your personal information if required by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety, or the safety of others.
- Security of Personal Information We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
- Children’s Privacy Education Week Jobs is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
- Your Rights You have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information that we hold. You may also have the right to restrict or object to our processing of your personal information. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
- You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold on you. Please email your request to email@example.com. If the information we hold about you is inaccurate and you would like us to rectify it, please let us know. In certain circumstances you can also ask us to erase the information or restrict the use of the information. You can also object to how your information is being used. If you would like to discuss this further, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the reason for your request for erasure or restriction or for your objection. If you are dissatisfied with this response please let us know so that we can address any concerns. You may also complain to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office. Information on how to do this is available at http://ico.org.uk/complaints.
Lsect Ltd Attn: Data Protection Officer, LSECT LTD, c/o Mindspace, 9 Appold Street, London, EC2A 2AP email@example.com