Skills Administrator (FTC)
|Contract End Date (if applicable):||31/12/2021|
|Position Type:||New Position|
|Hours per week:||18 hours per week, fixed-term contract|
|Salary:||£21,000 per annum (pro-rata)|
YMCA is one of the most recognisable and iconic of all global charity brands. The YMCA movement started with us, Central YMCA. Throughout our nearly 200-year history, we’ve worked towards a world where people are happier, healthier and more fulfilled.
We have an exiting opportunity for a part-time Skills Administrator, ideally based in Ipswich, to join our team on a FTC basis to support our dedicated professionals who strive to reach that goal through creative health, wellbeing and education programmes. Inicially, the contract will last until December 2021 however, an extention might be required.
About the Role
The Skills Administrator will provide quality work, integrity and robustness of efficient administration systems and procedures within an education delivery setting.
This position will be responsible for creating a welcoming and professional impression at all times, whilst ensuring that both learners and guests’ needs are fulfilled and, where possible, expectations are exceeded. This role will also be responsible for ensuring health and safety requirements, equality and diversity, safeguarding and prevent practices are understood, actively promoted and followed by all at a local level.
You will also be responsible for:
– Ensuring all data is entered accurately to PICS – Management Information Service in a timely manner.
– Ensuring all financial transactions and processes are completed accurately and correctly.
– Carring out all administration duties to a high level standard in order to meet all ESFA financial and awarding bodies requirements, maintaining accuracy and efficiency at all times.
– Completing all relevant documentation and processes correctly and accurately following procedures at all times for the required awarding bodies.
– Effectively managing the reception areas in the centres in a professional manner whilst promoting excellent customer service at all times.
You will have a solid background in administration and possess excellent organisational and communication skills. You will need to be a quick thinker and be able to work in a fast paced environment whilst also creating and maintaining a welcoming and professional image at all times. You will have a ‘can do’ approach, delivering results on time and to budget, in a supportive and client focused manner.
You will also have:
– Strong listening skills and be able to resolve situations effectively and efficiently.
– Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office Packages and CRM systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative team and do something great for both yourself and others. If this sounds right for you click apply now, register your details and submit your application. Due to the high number of applications, we will only contact shortlisted candidates.
Central YMCA is committed to championing equality, diversity and inclusion in all its forms. For those who would like to work with us, Central YMCA welcomes applications from all sections of society. We believe that our Charity is greatly enhanced by the varied backgrounds, experiences and views represented within our team; we aim to appoint individuals based solely on their applicable skills, experience and attitudes.
For any individual who will be working, volunteering or freelancing with us, all recruitment and engagement processes will include pre-employment checks (including right to work in the UK, referencing, and an appropriate level of disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service).