Deputy Headteacher (Secondary)
Bradford Girls' Grammar School
Job title: Deputy Headteacher (Secondary) for Bradford Girls’ Grammar School
Contract type: Permanent
Contract type: Full-time
Salary: Leadership L18 – L22 (£71,729 – £79,112)
Start date: Easter 2024 or as soon as possible
In the first instance, the key areas of responsibility will focus on all aspects of Behaviour & Attitudes, Attendance, Safeguarding (DSL), SEND and Alternative Provision. The successful candidate will have a whole-school responsibility for the Pastoral System and line manage the Pastoral Team. They will also work in close collaboration with the Headteacher, and the rest of the Senior Leadership Team to facilitate joined-up thinking around all whole-school priorities.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of whole-school improvement at senior leadership level.
- Work alongside the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to create a culture of success and aspiration.
- Have excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a passionate and skilful teacher and leader who has the drive, enthusiasm and energy to foster positive relationships with staff, students, parents and our community for the benefit of all.
We can offer you:
- A supportive and forward-thinking Leadership Team in an inclusive Academy and Trust.
- A stimulating, attractive and welcoming learning environment.
- An approach that supports and stimulates professional growth, with a bespoke CPD package.
- Cross-Trust opportunities for collaboration and development.
- The opportunity to make a positive difference to the lives and careers of pupils and colleagues.