Are you a Headteacher looking for a new challenge or an ambitious Deputy / Head of School ready to take the next step?
Inspire Multi Academy Trust (InMAT), alongside the Local Academy Committee of Kingsley Primary School, wish to appoint an energetic, creative and inspiring head teacher to lead this successful school.
Kingsley Primary School is a two form entry Primary School situated in the heart of Northampton in the Kingsley Park area. The school has 393 wonderful children and a dedicated, supportive team of staff, parents and governors who work together to create their school family. The school was graded “Good” by OFSTED in 2018.
Kingsley Primary School became an academy in 2019 as part of InMAT. This has enabled the school to work closely with the other primary schools in our Trust.
The Trust and the Local Academy Committee are looking for someone who:
- has recent, successful experience at Head Teacher level or is looking for an opportunity to take the next step in their leadership career,
- shows a deep understanding around teaching and learning and is committed to further developing the quality of teaching in the school,
- has the skills to lead, improve and sustain academic achievement for all pupils,
- is an excellent communicator, and able to build effective partnerships with families, staff, local academy committee members and the wider community,
- is driven, ambitious and enthusiastic,
- has a flexible approach to working and has skills and expertise to share with other head teacher colleagues in our Trust.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. These can take place during the week commencing 2 March 2020. Please contact Beverley Walker, Admin support at the Trust office by telephone on 01604 434600 or email on email@example.com to book a visit or obtain an application pack.
All completed applications should be returned to Beverley Walker by 12 pm on Monday 1st February 2021, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
(Interviews will take place on either 8th or 9th February 2021)
Pay Scale: Leadership L12 – L20 (for exceptional candidates L21 – L24)
More information about both the Trust and the school can be found on the following websites:
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact Gaynor Crute, CEO, on:
Tel: 01604 434600