P Flannery Plant Hire is one of the biggest suppliers of operated & non operated plant in the UK. and we are currently looking for a Centre Manager.
You will be an experienced coordinator/manager with a proven track record of managing a Training Centre, preferably in the Construction and the built environment sector.
Location is at Dunton Wharf in the West Midlands near Belfry, Lichfield.
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
• Day to day management of the training centre including scheduling training and testing; notifying tests in line with accrediting body scheme rules; achieving results; maintaining records.
• Maintain centre accreditations ensuring all scheme rules are adhered to (e.g. CPCS, CITB Pearson Vue, NPORS).
• The Sales and Marketing of the Training Centre offer
• Establishing and developing relationships with supporting/relevant stakeholder
• Manage the Compliance Plus booking process ensuring candidates are registered in advance and all pre-requisites are checked. All candidates will must be uploaded onto the company database and achieved accordingly.
• Develop relationships with key training partners across the region to maximise delivery opportunities and funding opportunities (e.g. private training providers and colleges).y other duties requested by the SLT
Experience and Skills:
• Proven track record of coordinating/managing a training centre in the built environment
• Knowledge of construction scheme rules including CPCS; NPORS; CITB and Lantra.
• Ability to develop and implement new administrative processes.
• Ability to lead a team.
• Knowledge of health and safety and facility management.
• Excellent communicator with the ability to build and maintain key stakeholder relationships
• Experience of sales and marketing in a training environment
To apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.