The Chalk Hills Academy is seeking an exceptional candidate to provide outstanding leadership to our academy. You will work closely with the Executive Principal to ensure that excellence and high standards are attained in all areas. As Head of School, you will provide operational leadership, making marked improvements in teaching, learning and student performance.
This is a pivotal role in our academy’s leadership structure; a role where you will shape our future with drive and ambition, building on the good work that is already taking place.
We are looking for a student focused leader who will:
• lead from the front
• be visible to the school community
• be concerned about rewards
• be consistent
• build on current good progress and move the Academy to an Outstanding Ofsted rating
• encourage high standards of achievement and behaviour through rewards and structure
• build strong relationships by being approachable and getting to know students.
• build strong relationships by being approachable and getting to know staff
• have experience of Sixth Forms and will continue to build this in terms of both student outcomes and financial viability
In addition, our students are keen for a leader to:
• ensure that problems and issues are dealt with in a timely manner
• ensure that the behaviour policy is applied consistently and fairly by all staff.
If you share our vision for education and are passionate about raising educational attainment and standards to ensure all learners reach their full potential, you will be well placed to join our academy and make a difference. We have a family ambience amongst the schools within The Shared Learning Trust. You will be supported by inspirational and dynamic peers in a forward-thinking and progressive trust.
Visits and discussions with the Executive Principal are warmly welcomed.
• Start Date: January 2021
• Salary: L30 – 33 (£83,757 - £90,145)
• Job Role: Full time, Permanent
Why work for Chalk Hills Academy?
• £30 million state of the art building with well-equipped classrooms in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school
• You’ll be working alongside a collaborative, forward thinking Executive Principal and Senior Leadership Team
• Unparalleled CPD opportunities with free courses every Thursday catered to developmental needs
• Excellent opportunities to develop and grow in a successful and expanding Academy
• A fantastic academy ethos where children, staff and parents/carers are highly supportive.
• An established commitment to a broad and creative curriculum
• Fantastic staff benefits that make a difference to your work life balance
Closing Date: Friday 11th September at 9am Interviews: 21st & 22nd September
(successful candidates on day one will go through to day two 22nd)
Please read the information in the pack. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do apply online today via our career site on https://www.mynewterm.com/trust/The-Shared-Learning-Trust/135337
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions about the role or would like to visit the Academy, please email email@example.com