Wanted – Outstanding VP for an Outstanding College
Are you up for the challenge?
Grimsby Institute of Further and Higher Education is looking for an exceptional senior manager to join the team. We are currently rated Ofsted Outstanding, have TEF silver and are multi-award winning. We operate a wide portfolio of trading brands, have a large geographical reach and serve over 15,000 learners.
We are seeking a dynamic and inspirational Vice Principal to join the GIFHE family as a member of the Senior Leadership Team. Reporting to the GIFHE Principal and Deputy CEO, the Vice Principal will assist in leading the College to achieve outstanding student success and the development and implementation of the College’s strategic plan and objectives.
• A successful track record of inspirational and impactful leadership at senior level in Further Education or an experienced, highly capable and ambitious middle leader ready to take their next step.
• A strong understanding of HE in FE
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Core values which match our own
• To always put our staff and students first
• An agile problem-solving approach combined with excellent teamwork skills
For your skills, drive and commitment we can offer:
• A competitive salary
• Access to Teachers Pension Scheme
• Excellent benefits including local discounts., flexible working arrangements, wellbeing days
• A vibrant and modern campus - The Nuns Corner Campus is home to the Engineering and Renewable Energy Centre, a £20 million University centre, a £6-million Sports Centre and the Grimsby School of Art, a £4-million home for our Creative Arts courses.
• Access to the beautiful Lincolnshire Wolds in a part of the world where housing costs are very reasonable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the Grimsby Institute of Further and Higher Education, working with partners to achieve the College’s ambitions, generate economic growth, and develop confident, successful learners who are inspired by their learning experience.
GIFHE is part of the TEC Partnership which is one of England’s largest providers of further and higher education. With a rich history of developing innovative training and education solutions for the community, the Partnership comprises of the Grimsby Institute, University Centre Grimsby, Scarborough TEC, Skegness TEC, The Academy Grimsby, Career 6 and Modal Training.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now via our website www.grimsby.ac.uk
The closing date for this advert is 30th April 2020