Do you enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise, have a desire to make a difference and want to be involved in educating young people?
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated, forward thinking individual as our Curriculum Manager for English, to join our dedicated English and Maths team at our Aylesbury campus.
By joining our College your expertise will play a real part in shaping young people’s development and transforming their lives. We believe that education should inspire and develop our future generations.
What you need to be successful in this role:
• To have drive, determination and a clear focus on high quality teaching and learning that will lead to high levels of achievement for learners
• To provide leadership and direction, giving team members clear responsibilities and accountabilities that align to college strategies and values
• To maximise staff utilisation and resources through astute financial management in order to provide a distinctive high quality student experience
• Although this is a management role you will be expected to lead by example and teach your students to a high calibre
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Pension scheme
• BCG Altitude Plus Membership scheme
• CPD to develop new skills and expand your opportunities
• Plus many more….
Our staff are the most important resource that the College has in securing this success, and look forward to welcoming you to the team.
For more information or to apply for this role either visit our website https://www.buckscollegegroup.ac.uk/ or email email@example.com.