Helping talent thrive.
It starts with our winning team.
We are proud to be one of the UK’s leading apprenticeship providers. Our handpicked passionate and energetic people deliver an outstanding experience every day to our learners and support the development of our clients’ valuable workforce.
Working nationally with small and large clients, we develop their talent at all levels. Our apprenticeship programmes integrate seamlessly with our clients’ ways of working, processes and training to support their strategic goals.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced sales and marketing professional to join us at our Head Office in Bournemouth. With a background in both sales and marketing, you will bridge the gap between our Marketing and Client Services teams, providing invaluable support to both.
The role will focus on providing effective administration support to both teams, producing sales reports and tracking the progress of leads. You will also be involved with writing B2B content and assisting with social media activities. You will work in partnership with colleagues across the business to ensure effective performance and delivering against targets.
We provide a highly competitive salary as well as great benefits through Paragon Choices and excellent training and development through our Academy to support your career progression.
Experience and knowledge required:
• Sales and marketing background with a passion for both
• Strong track record of achieving deadlines
• Knowledge of modern marketing tools and techniques
• An understanding of Apprenticeships would be advantageous but is not essential
• 5 GCSEs grade C or above including Maths and English (or equivalent)
Skills and behaviours required:
• Strong project management skills with the ability to manage your own workload, meet deadlines and work without close supervision
• Imaginative with a creative flair and excellent attention to detail
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
• A collaborative team player with a willingness to learn and develop
• Well-developed motivational skills
• Flexible and adaptable with a desire to make a difference
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent IT skills, including the use of MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
• Knowledge of CRM systems would be advantageous
• Use of a car insured for business use
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and have a guaranteed interview scheme in place to ensure that nobody is overlooked or discriminated against because of their disability. If you meet the minimum criteria when you apply and you have informed us in your application that you have a disability, you will be guaranteed an interview for that role.