Herefordshire, Ludlow & North Shropshire College is a high achieving college with excellent student outcomes, good Ofsted ratings since 2006 (Herefordshire & Ludlow College), strong financial performance and superb facilities. We service 12,000 students across 8 locations across Herefordshire and Shropshire.
We are ambitious, constantly striving to ensure the success of every single student. Our approach seeks the best from all staff and students, and we are committed to supportive team work, openness and integrity.
An outstanding career opportunity has arisen for an experienced manager to lead our ICT and Estates teams as we continue our ambitious investment programme to improve our buildings and ICT infrastructure, taking advantage of latest IT technologies.
This position is based at our Hereford Campus.
These ambitions will only be realised with the right management of our resources.
If you are:
• Experienced in managing a multi-site IT Infrastructure
• Determined and able to deliver an exciting diverse mix of concurrent projects
• A highly motivated and effective manager
• Passionate about customer care
• A team player with good people skills
• Able to control multi-million-pound budgets
then we would welcome your application
We will provide you with:
• First class career opportunities
• A competitive salary and high quality, defined benefit pension scheme
• A great working environment
• A personalised staff development programme
You will be responsible for a broad range of services including IT Infrastructure, Networks, Applications, Telecommunications, Facilities Management, Contracted-out services and help desk support, as well as opportunities for involvement in cross college initiatives and strategy
HLNSC is committed to safeguarding including the Prevent Duty, promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Visit our website at www.hlcollege.ac.uk, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01432) 365429 for a job description and application pack.
For an informal discussion please feel free to ring Ed Gwillim, Director of Finance on (01432) 365302.
Closing date: Friday 6th March 2020
Interview dates: Monday 16th and Tuesday 17th March 2020