Required for September 2020
Pay Range: £62,426 to £71,590 (L18 – L24).
NoR: 471 + 36 Nursery children
The children, staff and governors of Didsbury Road Primary School are seeking to appoint an exceptional and inspirational Headteacher to build on the significant achievements and positive learning ethos of our community primary school.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
• Is an ambitious and confident leader ready to meet the challenges and opportunities presented by a rapidly changing educational landscape
• Is passionate about teaching and learning and believes in developing the true potential for each of our children
• Recognises the values of a collaborative learning community
• Is able to build trust and respect through thoughtful and confident leadership, demonstrating enthusiasm and integrity
We can offer you:
• A welcoming, friendly and dynamic teaching and professional learning environment with:
• a happy, creative learning community, showing kindness and respect to all
• an excellent team of creative and dedicated teachers who work in close partnership with professional support staff and parents
a fully supportive and engaged governing body
Shortlisted candidates will also be invited to visit to the school on March 11th.
Visit our website: www.didsburyroad.stockport.sch.uk
Applications must be completed on the application form provided and submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Shortlisted candidates will be expected to complete a Disqualification Declaration.
The successful applicant's appointment will be subject to satisfactory pre -clearance including a Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing Date: 24th February 2020 (midday)
Shortlisting: 28th February 2020
Interviews: 17th March 2020 & 18th March 2020