New Directions College is Reading Borough Council’s Community Learning and Skills service. This year we’re celebrating 61 years of Adult Learning in Reading.
We’re a small friendly team with an ambitious plan for the future. At New Directions we pride ourselves on not turning people away and helping individuals progress on their journey whatever their personal goals. Ofsted judged the service as ‘Good’ in 2011, 2015 and 2019.
We’re seeking a talented and driven individual to help us drive forward our success and help us grow our new Traineeship and Apprenticeship provision. In this brand new role you will be responsible for employer engagement and securing new business opportunities through highly effective employer engagement.
You will be working closely with local employers to secure work experience opportunities and win their business for us to deliver Apprenticeship Training.
Reporting directly to the Apprenticeship and Vocational Curriculum Manager, you will be pivotal in driving forward the growth and quality of our services.
A competitive salary alongside a range of benefits including:
• We offer a supportive environment to grow and develop your career with the opportunity to put your ideas across. Innovation and ambition is strongly encouraged, and you’ll get a great feel for that working in our friendly and collaborative environment
• Maternity, adoption, parental and sick pay.
• A wide range of flexible working opportunities.
• Access to a range of training and learning opportunities to help you develop.
• Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
• Season Ticket Loan - a loan to help with the cost of your rail or bus journey, to and from work.
For more information please contact Andrea Wood email@example.com or call 0118 937 4053.