New Directions College is Reading Borough Council’s Community Learning and Skills service. This year we’re celebrating 61 years of Adult Learning in Reading.
We’re a small friendly team with an ambitious plan for the future. At New Directions we pride ourselves on not turning people away, and helping individuals progress on their journey whatever their personal goals. Ofsted judged the service as ‘Good’ in 2011, 2015 and 2019.
We’re seeking a talented and driven individual to help us drive forward our success by providing exceptional support to a range of existing, new and emerging projects.
Reporting directly to the Principal, you will seek and identify new project opportunities and be involved in bid writing and submissions. You will be able to demonstrate exceptional organisational and project management skills and have a passion for post compulsory education and social mobility initiatives.
A competitive salary alongside a range of benefits including:
• We offer a supportive environment to grow and develop your career with the opportunity to put your ideas across. Innovation and ambition is strongly encouraged, and you’ll get a great feel for that working in our friendly and collaborative environment
• Maternity, adoption, parental and sick pay.
• A wide range of flexible working opportunities.
• Access to a range of training and learning opportunities to help you develop.
• Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
• Season Ticket Loan - a loan to help with the cost of your rail or bus journey, to and from work.
For more information on the role please contact Barry Wren (Principal) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 937 6803.