We are looking to recruit a MIS and compliance manager to work for a Grade 1 Training Provider. The key objectives of the role are maintain and update computerised details of all participants on ESFA funded programmes to the highest standards of accuracy. Ensure that all computerised and paper-based information on learners/participants for ESFA programmes provides an audit trail and statistical information as required either internally or by a funding source. To ensure all learner files and records are fully compliant for external audit purposes. To provide management information reports as required by Senior Managers and the ESFA.
As part of company policy at Nova Training, every candidate must be screened in Math’s, English and ICT skills. Applicants will be asked to undertake assessments during the interview screening process and will be required to demonstrate a level of competence to qualify for employment within Nova Training.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Management of the PICS database and compliance of internal processes for funding bodies in respect of starters and leavers.
• Submit all ESFA funding claims in line with published deadlines, including mid and final year estimates and final reconciliation.
• Check all ESFA monthly claims for accuracy prior to submission and ensure all errors are rectified.
• To complete all the statistical information for all participants on funded programmes as required for the finance claims for ESFA.
• To provide Inspirational leadership as well as managing, coaching, appraising and developing the MIS administration staff with regards to data, compliance and funding responsibilities.
• Provide regular updates on funding rules, process changes and audit and compliance to senior managers and the board.
• Analyse ESFA funding allocations and present proposed profiles by department, region and centre to the senior management team.
• Record and Monitor progress of contracts against actual performance and present accurate monthly sales to the Finance Director.
• Support with the development and testing of the company’s internal IT and e-portfolio systems, liaising with developers as required.
• To undertake any other relevant duties as specified by your line manager.
• Must hold a full UK driving licence.
• Continuous Professional Development
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday entitlement (excludes statutory holidays) entitlement increasing to 30 with length of service and the option to purchase additional holidays
• Access to an employee assistance programme for yourself and family
• Employee rewards programme offering discounts at major retailers and venues
• 35p mileage rate for travel outside of own home centre
• Paid volunteering option for all staff
• Performance related pay and bonus scheme (subject to eligibility)
• Employee of the Month
• Two Business Improvement Days
• Cycle to work Scheme
• Company Christmas Party
For more information please download the Job Description and Person Specification.
Nova Training places the highest priority on safeguarding all of our learners and staff. If you are applying for a job with Nova Training be aware that we are a Safer Recruitment employer, job applications will be subject to detailed scrutiny.
Applications for employment must be made on NTS1d Employment Application Form which you will be sent if you are called for interview. All relevant employment documents will be seen and verified.
An identity check will also be carried out and entitlement to work in the UK will be verified. A DBS application and 2 reference checks will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process following a face-to-face interview.
NB: Only original or certified documents are acceptable.