Craven College is an aspirational College set in safe, friendly and inclusive rural campuses in Skipton within the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. We continuously invest in our excellent industry standard facilities to support and enhance studies.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Apprenticeship Co-ordinator for our Skipton Campus. The post holder will work in close liaison with the Apprenticeships Manager and be responsible for recruitment of appropriate candidates to the College’s Apprenticeship programme as well as the monitoring of Apprentices to ensure continued successful progress towards achievement. Other duties include the identification of and negotiation with suitable employers to support employed Apprentices throughout and on completion of the programme; liaison with all parties involved ensuring the Apprentice employment, College learning and personal needs are maximised; work in line with College and SFA quality assurance and audit guidance ensuring the highest level of service to all concerned.
The successful candidate will:
• Be qualified to at least A level standard or equivalent;
• Possess an understanding of Apprenticeships and vocational training;
• Have excellent organisational skills, with the ability to organise and prioritise work ensuring timely management of own workload;
• Have experience of working to challenging targets and be able to work in a changeable environment where personal performance can be measured and successful teamwork is essential;
• Possess the ability to interpret and apply complex procedural systems and guidance notes ensuring accurate and auditable results;
• Have the ability to carry out complex negotiations between several parties ensuring satisfactory agreement is brokered;
For further information including a full job description and to apply, please visit our website www.craven-college.ac.uk/jobs