Helping talent thrive.
It starts with our winning team.
We are proud to be one of the UK’s leading apprenticeship providers. Our passionate, energetic people deliver an outstanding experience every day to our learners and support the development of our clients’ valuable workforce.
Working nationally with small and large clients, we develop their talent at all levels. Our apprenticeship programmes integrate seamlessly with our clients’ ways of working, processes and training to support their strategic goals.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and high calibre Personal Tutor to join our winning team. You will deliver high quality, innovative teaching and learning to our learners to progress them through their ILM Level 5, Business Administration or Customer Service qualifications.
You will provide information, advice and guidance throughout the learners’ qualification, and then promote their progression onto higher level qualifications.
We provide a highly competitive salary and incentive scheme, as well as great benefits through Paragon Choices and excellent training and development to support your progression through our Academy.
Qualifications and experience required:
• Assessor qualification
• GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above
• Minimum of level 2 in Functional Skills for Maths, English and IT
• Relevant technical certificates
• Relevant occupational experience
Skills and behaviours required:
• Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
• Self-motivated, with the ability to plan your own workload
• IT literate, with the ability to adapt to new systems easily
• A confident decision maker who is also flexible and adaptable to change
• Honest and trustworthy with the ability to influence & motivate learners
• Clean driving licence with access to a car
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and have a guaranteed interview scheme in place to ensure that nobody is overlooked or discriminated against because of their disability. If you meet the minimum criteria when you apply and you have informed us in your application that you have a disability, you will be guaranteed an interview for that role.