Helping talent thrive.
It starts with our winning team,
We are proud to be one of the UK’s leading apprenticeship providers. Our passionate, energetic people deliver an outstanding experience every day to our learners and support the development of our clients’ valuable workforce.
Working nationally with small and large clients, we develop their talent at all levels. Our apprenticeship programmes integrate seamlessly with our clients’ ways of working, processes and training to support their strategic goals.
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and passionate Personal Tutor to join our winning team. You will motivate and drive learners to achieve their Health & Social Care and Heathcare Support Worker qualifications. You will support the learning journey through effective use of learning resources and facilitate on and off the job training as required.
Our innovative learner management system and latest technology will guide your learners through their learner journey to drive progression forwards.
We provide a highly competitive salary and incentive scheme, as well as great benefits through Paragon Choices and excellent training and development to support your progression through our Academy.
Qualifications and experience required:
• A1 or D32/33 Assessor qualification
• Relevant technical certificates
• GCSE English & Maths at grade C or above or equivalent
• Minimum of Level 2 in Functional Skills - Maths, English & ICT
• Relevant occupational experience
Skills and behaviours required:
• Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
• Ability to plan your own workload
• IT literate, with the ability to adapt to new systems easily
• Confident decision maker
• Flexible & adaptable to change
• Ability to influence & motivate learners
• Clean driving licence with access to a car
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and have a guaranteed interview scheme in place to ensure that nobody is overlooked or discriminated against because of their disability. If you meet the minimum criteria when you apply and you have informed us in your application that you have a disability, you will be guaranteed an interview for that role.