Helping talent thrive.
It starts with our winning team.
We are proud to be one of the UK’s leading apprenticeship providers. Our handpicked passionate and energetic people deliver an outstanding experience every day to our learners and support the development of our clients’ valuable workforce.
Working nationally with small and large clients, we develop their talent at all levels. Our apprenticeship programmes integrate seamlessly with our clients’ ways of working, processes and training to support their strategic goals.
We have exciting opportunities for talented and charismatic Client Engagement Managers with a passion for developing new client relationships to join our team.
The focus of the role will be to identify and win new opportunities with large, national levy paying clients, who will benefit from our high quality work-based learning and apprenticeship solutions that Paragon Skills have to offer. You will be working with senior HR and L&D professionals to develop learning programmes that meet their workforce development L&D plans. You will be responsible for identifying and securing new clients across our core sectors, meeting our business objectives and exceeding external stakeholder expectations.
You will help build market intelligence and maintain a sound knowledge of our target clients, in order to nurture excellent relationships and position Paragon Skills as their preferred partner.
We provide a highly competitive salary and incentive scheme, as well as great benefits through Paragon Choices and excellent training and development through our Academy to support your career progression.
Experience and knowledge required:
• Proven track record of successfully securing new client contracts, primarily with larger, multi-sector, multi-site levy paying organisations on a national scale
• Experience of working with large businesses with all levels including senior leaders
• Track record of consultatively supporting clients with the design of Apprenticeship models that support their specific needs
• Experience with helping HR and L&D professionals develop their L&D strategy and spend their levy fund
• Proven track record of consistently meeting KPIs
• Experience creating and implementing effective and innovative workforce development solutions
• Experience of working with senior leaders/ Board level contacts in a related or similar market sector
• Commercial background (ideally in the wider FE sector)
Skills and behaviours required:
• A blend of management, technical, creative and business skills
• Self-motivated, with the ability to plan and prioritise your own workload alongside strong project management skills
• Ability to present solutions to clients in both formal and informal environments
• Knowledge of skills funding, policy and landscape
• Excellent IT skills, including use of MS Office packages
• Creative thinker, with an open mind to explore new areas and opportunities
• Enthusiastic and passionate about learning
• Unique character with great charisma
• Use of a car and a clean driving licence
• Able to work flexible hours and commit to overnight stays as and when required
Location: Midlands, London/Greater London and South
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and have a guaranteed interview scheme in place to ensure that nobody is overlooked or discriminated against because of their disability. If you meet the minimum criteria when you apply and you have informed us in your application that you have a disability, you will be guaranteed an interview for that role.