The Governors at the Flitch Green Academy are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational leader with a proven track record of successful leadership and efficient management within an educational setting, to build on the Academy's achievements so far.
Ofsted rated our Academy 'Good' in March 2018 and many strengths were recognised including our welcoming environment which encourages our positive culture for high expectations, the excellent behaviour of our pupils and our committed and hard working staff.
The Flitch Green Academy is the modern take on a village school, based in the north west of Essex. We recently celebrated our 10th anniversary.
The role of the Principal at the Flitch Green Academy offers:
● Personal and professional development opportunities in leading a 'Good' school to develop and build upon existing strengths and identify and implement areas for improvement.
● The opportunity to be creative and innovative in an Academy committed to delivering high standards of learning through a creative curriculum and the use of technology.
● Leadership in a welcoming and friendly community with a strong focus on kindness, respect and high expectations.
● The opportunity to work with and lead a team of committed and talented staff.
● A supportive governing body, providing strategic direction and respecting the professional judgement and expertise of the Principal, leadership team and staff.
● The opportunity to think and work strategically and lead the Academy to achieve its vision.
The successful Principal must:
● Have the drive and enthusiasm to bring new ideas into the Academy and continue to provide creative learning experiences, which will inspire and challenge our children to maximise their academic potential.
● Be aspirational, motivated and resilient.
● Have the ability and commitment to inspire and motivate staff by showing integrity and innovative ideas.
● Be committed, approachable, dedicated and passionate, ensuring that our children leave us as honest, kind and respectful young people, equipped with the skills to continue their journey as lifelong learners.
We welcome candidates to come and visit our Academy. To arrange a visit please contact Nikki Mead by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01371 822330.
Date of Interviews: Friday 7th February 2020 (Stage 1) and Monday 10th February 2020 (Stage 2). Candidates invited to stage two of the interview process will be informed by 8pm on Friday 7th February 2020.
Position Start Date: 20/04/2020 or 01/09/2020
If you feel that you require any additional information regarding the post, please do not hesitate to contact us via our adviser, Andrea Morley of Balance Education Consultancy, by emailing email@example.com or calling 07720 711897.