Post Management Information Services Officer
Hours 37 per week
Contract term Fixed term until 31 October 2020
Salary APT&C Scale 4 points 18-21, £17,533 - £19490 per annum
Location Skipton, North Yorkshire
Closing date Sunday 15 December 2019
Craven College is an aspirational College set in safe, friendly and inclusive rural campuses in Skipton within the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. We continuously invest in our excellent industry standard facilities to support and enhance studies.
We are seeking an organised and motivated Management Information Services Officer to provide a comprehensive, quality management information and administrative support service for English and Maths. This will include data collection recording, monitoring and control; carrying out day to day administrative tasks with respect to student English and Maths enrolments, co-ordination of planning of classroom teaching sessions and processing of examination entries, in line with Quality Assurance procedures.
• Recent relevant experience of providing a high quality administrative support service at a high level;
• Ability to word process and produce complex spreadsheets supported by a relevant word processing qualification e.g. OCR II or equivalent;
• Level 2 literacy and numeracy;
• Knowledge of the Government agenda on English and Maths qualifications,
• Ability to record, monitor and present data accurately and effectively;
• Ability to assimilate and present full and accurate information in a clear and non-confrontational manner;
For further information including a full job description and to apply, please visit our website www.craven-college.ac.uk/jobs
If you have not heard from us within 28 days of the closing date on this occasion you have not been shortlisted. However please feel free to apply for futures roles as appropriate.