Job Title: Vocational Coach – Business Services
Reference: CCCT – BS1
Salary: £31,519 per annum full time.
About the role:
To undertake training, assessments and reviews within the occupational area(s), to include Occupational Qualifications, Functional Skills, English, Maths and ICT where required in order to achieve Capital City College Training outcome targets.
To coach, mentor and assess the professional competency of learners within the workplace or College, whilst supporting them towards a nationally recognised Standard & qualification and on the job progression to meet the end point assessment and identify progressions routes. The overall purpose of the role is to support, mentor, coach, deliver and assess Learners to develop their Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours to successfully complete their Apprenticeships and other learner programmes within business needs.
This role will be starting as soon as possible
• Educated to degree-level or other equivalent and/or relevant industry competency and experience across a number of Standards (e.g. from Level 2 to Higher Apprenticeships)
• Must be fully or part A1/V1 Qualified - must hold current and up to date A1 Assessor/V1 awards or equivalent Teaching qualification minimum level PTTLS
• Must be able to travel to multi-site locations
• Level 2 Functional Skills ICT, English and Maths
• Significant Practitioner experience relevant to the industry
• Experience of managing Employer Relationships
• Coaching/ mentoring both formally and informally
• Experience working with End point assessment or willingness to undertake training
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent customer services
• The ability to effectively plan, organise and prioritise workload
• Ability to communicate professionally and work closely with and support all stakeholders
• Excellent all round IT skills, e-portfolio(Internet, Intranet, databases, MS Word, MS Excel)
• Experience of working autonomously and managing own workload efficiently
• An ability to take responsibility to develop own knowledge and skills
• Ability to negotiate and influence outcomes
• Ownership and accountability
• Team orientation
• Target / results driven
We are the largest college group in London. Our colleges include City and Islington College, Westminster Kingsway College, and The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London. We are committed to success through equality and diversity.
About Capital City College Training:
The aim of Capital City College Training (CCCT) is to provide exceptional education and training that allows students to reach their potential and employers to develop their talent pool. The Capital City College Group’s apprenticeship provision will be centralised in CCCT and our goal is for CCCT is to be London’s trusted provider of exceptional apprentices.
CCCT’s training offer draws on the expertise of three of London’s most respected colleges, which together are the capital’s largest providers of further education. It has more than 100 years of experience in education and training, rooted in the communities it serves. CCCT delivers high-quality training solutions for businesses, designed to meet the needs of employers looking to improve their workforce. Its team of experts works hard to understand business requirements and match organisations to the right training and the best candidates.
Closing Date: 13th December 2019
Please email email@example.com if you have any queries.
Strictly no agencies.