Lakes College is a ‘Good’ College serving West Cumbria and the beautiful surrounding areas incorporating the Lake District National Park. We have a clear vision to ‘Unlock Potential’ in all of our learners.
CURRICULUM OPERATION LEADER CARE & EDUCATION
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
We are seeking to appoint a Curriculum Operation Leader who demonstrates outstanding educational leadership, inspiring and motivating staff to deliver the highest standard of learning experience, which impacts positively on the success of all our learners.
You will provide leadership, direction and motivation to a relatively new teaching team who deliver programmes from Entry level to Level 7.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience with the ability to inspire and challenge staff creating a dynamic culture of innovation with outstanding learning, teaching and student success throughout all aspects of provision.
To be successful you will have…..
• A passion and vision for the area you will lead
• High expectations and standards for learners and staff
• An innovative approach to developing curriculum and growing your area
• A drive to achieve the highest quality and the best learner experience
• High standards for performance management and good business skills
In return we offer the following range of benefits:
• 50 days’ annual leave per annum
• 1-1 Mentor Support
• Comprehensive personal development opportunities
• The opportunity to shape your teaching commitment in a diverse and popular curriculum area
For further information and to apply, please visit www.lcwc.ac.uk/job-type/college/
Closing Date: Friday 22 November 2019 (12:00 noon)
Interview Date: Friday 6 December 2019 (Full Day)
For further information and/or informal discussions please contact Eliza Tremé-Swailes – Director of Further and Higher Education on 01946 839300 ext 1109