Helping talent thrive.
It starts with our winning team.
We are proud to be one of the UK’s leading apprenticeship providers. Our passionate, energetic people deliver an outstanding experience every day to our learners and support the development of our clients’ valuable workforce.
Working nationally with small and large clients, we develop their talent at all levels. Our apprenticeship programmes integrate seamlessly with our clients’ ways of working, processes and training to support their strategic goals.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Manager to join our winning team. As a key member of the Client Services Team, you will carry out innovative winning pitches to new large business clients, helping to grow Paragon Skills in line with our business objectives.
You will lead on the development and maintenance of strong relationships with clients, and play a pro-active role in developing a deep understanding of client's strategic goals to help them maximise their Levy. You will work as a true business partner with clients to identify learning and development interventions, both funded and commercial, that support the client in delivering their objectives.
We provide a highly competitive salary and incentive scheme, as well as great benefits through Paragon Choices and excellent training and development to support your progression through our Academy.
Experience, knowledge and skills required:
• Experience of working in a training organisation and or/relevant sector desirable
• Proven experience of sales/business development and account management
• Experience of pitching/winning large new business opportunities
• Development of commercial learning solutions
• Enhanced interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
• Able to deal with a range of clients
• Self-confidence and stature to represent Paragon Skills at a senior level
• A problem solver with good negotiating skills
Behaviours and qualifications required:
• Assertive, target orientated and hungry for success
• Energetic and positive with the ability to energise others
• Confident decision maker that takes responsibility for their choices
• Ability to make things happen
• Flexible and adaptable to change with the ability to think on your feet
• The ability to work in a team and independently
• Friendly and approachable with a professional appearance
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressure with good time management
• Strategic and commercial attitude
• A creative, lateral thinker
• Energetic team player with a high level of enthusiasm
• Use of car and driving licence
• Able to work flexible hours and commit to overnight stays when required
• Honesty and trustworthy
• Ability to influence and motivate others
• Educated to degree standard or with equivalent experience
• Minimum of level 2 functional skills in Maths, English and ICT
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and have a guaranteed interview scheme in place to ensure that nobody is overlooked or discriminated against because of their disability. If you meet the minimum criteria when you apply and you have informed us in your application that you have a disability, you will be guaranteed an interview for that role.