Job Title: Head Of Quality
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Location: Northampton based with travel
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Head of Quality and Standards to help lead us on our journey of sustained excellence. The successful candidate will operationally deliver the PTS Training Academy’s culture of continuous quality improvement and will be instrumental in supporting the nominee in readiness for Ofsted inspection (and all internal and internal inspections).
Taking an operational lead, the successful recruit will be accountable for the development, implementation and monitoring of quality improvement and quality assurances processes/procedures across the business. This will involve managing and working closely with the delivery teams to monitor, analyse and report critical information related to performance indicators, spanning all provision types including, Classroom based and Apprenticeships.
The successful candidate will also contribute to the reporting of the quality of teaching, learning and assessment across the business and make recommendations for continuous development and sharing of good practice.
We are looking for a positive and solution focused individual who will maintain effective ongoing working relationships and communication with a number of stakeholders, including awarding bodies, External Verifiers, Employers, Commercial and Training Managers , delivery teams and the and Senior Leadership.
The successful candidate must have:
• Strong experience of successful leadership and management within a Training Provider or College environment for Ofsted inspection and for other regulatory frameworks such as audits and Awarding Body System Reviews
• Significant experience of highly effective management of Curriculum areas in Further Education and Skills sector
• Experience of working at different levels and across the business to support and aid development.
• A full teaching qualification and understanding of the role of the Assessor and the IQA
• Experience of sustained delivery of outstanding attainment and achievement
• Strong teaching background with evidence of grade 1 teaching
• A degree or equivalent professional qualification
If this sounds like you and you will enjoy working in a forward thinking, friendly, fast paced, changing environment, we would love to hear from you.
Closing Date: Monday 18th November 2019*
Applications will be shortlisted on a rolling basis and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before this closing date. We therefore encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
As part of our pre-employment checks, successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, references will be taken and evidence of all qualifications and awards will also be required before commencement of employment. Failure to do so may lead to offers being withdrawn.
PTS Training Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.