It is an exciting time to join Sport Works, we’re one of the leading providers of health, educational and training programmes in Yorkshire. We specialise in the delivery of high quality activity programmes which support physical, mental and emotional well-being. We’re focused on engaging, inspiring and empowering people of all ages to be the best they can be.
We’re looking for individuals who really want to make a positive difference in a fast-paced environment.
Location: Bradford but active across Yorkshire
Salary: £22,000 basic (and a commission structure of up to a further £4,000).
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
• Recruit learners for our wide range of skills and training programmes.
• Carry out learner engagement activities, liaising with referral partners to attract and recruit learners onto various skills and training programmes.
• Identify, build and maintain relationships with local organisations to attract learners and secure further opportunities for them.
• Ensure candidate suitability and eligibility for the programme through initial screening and interviews, carrying out a full diagnostic assessment.
• Work with tutors to support the retention of learners to complete their skills and training programmes
• Source, set up and manage work placements and volunteer opportunities for learners.
• Generate a robust learner referral system to meet targets.
• Completing company documentation ensuring that all documents meet compliance standards.
• Must have a track record of recruiting and supporting the retention of learners in line with monthly targets
• Must have experience of carrying out partner engagement / recruitment activities to secure learners
• Proven creative approach to attracting learners through on and offline activity.
• Experience of providing information, advice and guidance for candidates to make informed decisions about their future aspirations.
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
• Understanding and knowledge of the work based learning industry.
• Experience of working towards and achieving targets.
• Strong administrative and organisational skills.
• Full clean driving licence and use of own vehicle
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 November.