Job Ref: 330
Place of work: Leeds
Business Association Services
Purpose of the role:
All posts at the WEA will support the vision for "A better world - equal, democratic and just; through adult education the WEA challenges and inspires individuals, communities and society."
The post holder will manage one of the Support Centre teams and provide an operational lead on administration and support for all types of provision to agreed deadlines and standards.
In addition, the post holder will take a proactive role in seeking improvements in the use and value of the current systems, enhance communication between users, and work with the WEA Support Centre Manager to implement changes and developments.
This role is also responsible for providing an internally and externally facing customer focused service and ensuring that their team members provide excellent service to internal and external customers.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Supervise and be responsible for processing documentation and student recruitment.
• Proactively line manages a team of Support Centre Assistants and supervises their work.
• Provide guidance to Support Centre Assistants with their queries or concerns.
• Lead on related processes and procedures in line with SLA`s in line with the requirements.
Ensure the documentation of all related processes and systems are in accordance with Association policies, procedures and those of other funding bodies.
• Ensure and maintain accuracy and promptly identify and rectify errors.
• Ensure a team of Support Centre Assistants provide information and advice in line with our IAG framework and to matrix standards.
• Support the Support Centre Manager in producing reports or documentation as required.
This role involves working in a fast paced environment supporting a wide range of stakeholders. At peek periods throughout the year the team you will manage will experience high volumes of telephone calls which will command a high level of customer service skills. You will play a key role in providing a positive experience for all our stakeholders both internal and external.
Link to apply below: https://www.wea.org.uk/careers/apply/jobs/view/330