SCHOOL EFFECTIVENESS OFFICER (full or part time)
DIOCESE OF CHICHESTER EDUCATION TEAM
We are seeking to appoint Diocesan School Effectiveness Officers to work with an allocated range of diverse Church of England schools in our diocese.
This is a unique opportunity to build trusting and effective relationships with school leaders that will equip themto have the greatest impact on their communities possible.
It is a job where experienced school leaders can make a real difference.
We are happy to encourage applications for this role on a part-time or full-time basis, there can be some
flexibility about location.
The right candidate will:
• Have proven experience of school leadership and/or Local Authority work within Education
• Be SIAMS Inspector trained (or willing to undertake training)
• Demonstrate a commitment to the excellence and distinctiveness of our church schools
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• As a practicing Christian, have a commitment to the ethos of our Christian organization and church schools
• Have a heart to serve our school communities
• Work to the highest professional standards
Salary range: £30,790 - £45,000 per annum based on experience, 25 days holiday plus public holidays (pro rata for part time staff), and Church Workers Pension or continued contributions to existing Teachers Pension (if appropriate).
A full job description and application form can be found at: https://schools.chichester.anglican.org/jobs/
Please forward your completed application form and a current CV to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 1st November.
Interview date: Wednesday 13th November.
Please feel free to enquire further about the role by contacting Trevor Cristin (Director of Education) on 01273 425687 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Diocese of Chichester is committed to the safeguarding of children.
This appointment is subject to satisfactory references and a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.