The Stockwood Park Academy have a fantastic opportunity for a Modern Foreign Languages Teacher to join our creative department. We are looking for a French specialist with the competencies to teach some Spanish. French and Spanish are taught across Key Stages 3 and 4. The academy also offers German. At our Academy, we are extremely proud of the excellent education experience offered. You will certainly benefit from forward-thinking and supportive leadership and encouraging and enthusiastic staff body who work tirelessly to see you succeed.
We are seeking a talented linguist who can instill a love and passion for languages to all students. You will develop each student’s skills and support the acquisition of an additional language, striving to raise attainment across the department, furthering our success within the academy.
It’s incredibly important to us here at The Stockwood Park Academy that all our staff are valued, listened to, mentored, challenged and given adequate opportunities to develop. As a Teaching Trust, we offer exceptional teacher training and high-quality professional development programmes catered to your needs. Consequently, we have many success stories of teachers that have joined us and been given excellent CPD and training that has allowed them to climb the career ladder.
• Be able to develop, plan and deliver effective and high quality learning experiences to all students
• Use a variety of methods and approaches (including differentiation) to match curricular objectives and the range of pupil needs
• Work effectively as a member of the Department team to improve the quality of teaching and learning.
• Set high expectations for all pupils, to deepen their knowledge and understanding and to maximise their achievement.
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to assess the needs of individuals to inform lesson planning.
• Be able to deliver high quality lessons
• Be able to identify the necessary resources which ensure high quality teaching and learning
• Start Date: ASAP or January 2020
• Salary: Main Pay Scale - Upper Pay Scale - £23,720 - £39,406
• Job Role: Full time, Permanent
Why work for The Stockwood Park Academy:
• £30 million state of the art modern facilities with well-equipped classrooms
• You will be working alongside charismatic, supportive and genuine colleagues and Senior Leadership Team who want to see you succeed and thrive
• A staff wellbeing team that implements various strategies to boost staff engagement including various activities, events, conferences and many other staff benefits
• Unparalleled CPD and training opportunities with cross trust and national development programmes
• Excellent opportunities to develop and grow in a successful and expanding Academy
• You will be part of an 11-18 provision with opportunities to teach in the sixth form in for many subject areas
• Great support for NQT’s including your own dedicated mentor, reduced teaching timetable and ‘Outstanding’ teacher programmes available
• All teaching staff receive a laptop to use whilst in employment
Closing Date: Monday 30th September at 9am Interviews: Tuesday 8th October or earlier
Please read the information in this pack. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do apply online today via our career site on https://www.mynewterm.com/trust/The-Shared-Learning-Trust/135337
We look forward to hearing from you!