Learning Technologist (LTE Group)
Location: Manchester – currently based at Northenden campus, but will be required to work across all campuses of the Manchester College and UCEN Manchester.
Salary: £26,682 - £31,400
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
LTE Group is the first integrated education and skills group of its kind, reflecting the combined strength of six leading organisations, with the support, expertise and power of a wider group infrastructure, working together for the benefit of learners, employers and wider communities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and innovative Learning Technologist to join the LTE Group’s central Learning Technology team. Working closely with the Quality Manager leading on digital learning, you will promote and support the use of digital technologies and develop the digital capabilities of staff to enhance teaching, learning and assessment.
Amongst wider responsibilities, you will:
• Play a key role in the delivery of a professional, high-quality, customer-focused learning technology support service for staff and students
• Advise and support curriculum staff in the use of learning technologies in blended and online learning approaches
• Plan and deliver appropriate training and development activities demonstrating the effective use of learning technologies
• Develop engaging, creative and accessible online learning materials and resources that meet the needs of students and staff
The right person for the role will have;
• Experience of working with and administering a virtual learning environment
• Experience of advising and supporting staff in the use of learning technologies to enhance teaching, learning and assessment
• Demonstrable enthusiasm for the use of technology in education and training contexts
• Ability to deliver high-quality training and development activities including coaching and mentoring staff to develop their skills and confidence in the use of learning technologies
• Sound pedagogical knowledge of digital learning and current and emerging learning technologies
If you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity, please go to: https://www.ltegroup.co.uk/careers/.
If you want to discuss the post prior to applying, please provide your contact number with an indication of availability to Julie O’Regan, Quality Manager with lead for Digital Learning at: email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 23 September
Interview Date: Early October (TBC)