Post Part time Lecturer in Photography and Moving Images
Hours Variable hours
Salary Grade V Teaching rate £22.44 per hour
Grade IV Teaching rate £30.58 per hour
Location Skipton, North Yorkshire
Closing date Sunday 28 July 2019
Craven College is an aspirational College set in safe, friendly and inclusive rural campuses in Skipton within the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. We continuously invest in our excellent industry standard facilities to support and enhance studies.
We are currently seeking a creative and enthusiastic Lecturer in Photography and Moving Images based at our Skipton campus. The main purpose of the role is to teach on a range of diploma courses, from Levels 1 – 3 (UAL examination board), in the areas of Photography and Creative Media Production. The post holder will teach a range of Photography and Moving Image subjects/levels, plan, track and record students’ performance accurately and should demonstrate the ability to teach at all levels of ability up to level 5.
The successful candidate will:
• Have an appropriate degree or equivalent professional qualification, e.g. BA (hons) Photography; BA (hons) Moving Image Production; BA (hons) Contemporary Art Practice;
• Possess a current teaching qualification to Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training/PGCE or Certificate in Education;
• Have relevant recent teaching experience and industry experience in Photography and Moving Image Production;
• Have expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud 2015, including Photoshop and Premiere Pro,
• An ability to teach some of the following areas would be an advantage: Illustrator, In Design, Aftereffects, Native Mobile Application Development (iOS & Android), 2D Digital animation, 3D Digital Animation, Motion Graphics;
For further information including a full job description and to apply, please visit our website www.craven-college.ac.uk/jobs
If you have not heard from us within 28 days of the closing date on this occasion you have not been shortlisted. However please feel free to apply for futures roles as appropriate.