Post Senior Sales and Training Advisor
Hours 37 hours per week
Contract term Permanent subject to satisfactory completion of probationary period
Salary APT & C Scale 6, point 28 £24,050 pa plus £1,500 performance related pay.
Closing date Sunday 23 June 2019
Tyro Training is the commercial training division of Craven College, an aspirational College set in safe, friendly and inclusive campuses in the North of England. With training centres in both Skipton and Scarborough, we have the flexibility to offer training, consultancy and support to businesses and individuals across the whole of North & West Yorkshire with the utilisation of our outstanding trainers who possess a wide range of industry experience at the highest level.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Senior Sales and Training Advisor based at our Skipton campus. The post is part of Craven College's ongoing investment in business and community development, working with a successful and innovative team to optimise delivery, prepare for new opportunities and ensure excellent service is delivered to all our customers.
The main purpose of the role is to coordinate the sales team at the Tyro Skipton centre, leading on the promotion of Tyro products and services to employers and stakeholders, developing strong working links with key employers, and identifying training needs and potential developments in order to maximise College income.
The successful candidate will:
• Be qualified to a minimum of Level 3
• Recent relevant business and sales/marketing experience with sound understanding of business development techniques and effective client relationship management;
• Be numerate, with an understanding of costing and pricing techniques;
• Have experience of dealing with employers, including small to medium sized organisations, large employers, public sector organisations and the voluntary sector;
• Have an awareness of regional and national employment market trends and training needs;
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills
• Be able to work flexibly
For further information including a full job description and to apply, please visit our website www.craven-college.ac.uk/jobs
If you have not heard from us within 28 days of the closing date on this occasion you have not been shortlisted. However please feel free to apply for futures roles as appropriate.