The Employer Engagement Manager is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the development of employer engagement activity at the Windsor Forest Colleges Group.
We are a leading education provider in the south-east, which was formed through a partnership between East Berkshire College and Strode’s College in Egham. Delivering high quality education and training to over 8,000 students and businesses each year, we offer state-of-the-art learning environments at our three main campuses: Langley College, Strode's College and Windsor College.
Our mission is to inspire ambition and make a positive difference to lives through learning. We are keen to recruit talented individuals who are passionate about helping us to deliver the highest standards of education and training to local people, communities and businesses. In return, we offer a supportive and inclusive working environment, where everyone’s skills and ideas are valued and respected.
Our College is at the heart of exciting industry developments. With Heathrow and Crossrail on our doorstep, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person who is committed to developing excellent education and training for our businesses and students.
You will lead an energetic team tasked with growing apprenticeships, work placements and industrial placements. With a strong track record of success behind us, we are looking for a talented individual with experience in industry and business to lead us into the future.
This is an opportunity for a passionate individual who wishes to work in a truly stimulating and rewarding environment.
Our staff benefit from:
• Excellent work/life balance with generous holiday entitlement - Support roles enjoy 27 days plus bank holidays
• Excellent career progression opportunities for ambitious staff
• Subsidised professional qualifications
• Access to excellent defined benefit pension schemes
• Free on-site parking
• Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loans
• Family friendly policies to support Work Life Balance
• NUS cards offering a wide range of discounts
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and discounted hair and beauty treatments at The Salon at Langley College
Please be advised that the vacancy will close at midday on Monday 24th June 2019.
Interviews will be held week commencing 1st July 2019.
Please apply at http://www.windsor-forest.ac.uk/jobs-a-careers.html and complete an online application form.
For enquiries, please call us on 01753 793325 and ask for the HR team or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check at the appropriate level.