Location Tyro Training, Scarborough, North Yorkshire
Tyro Training is the commercial training division of Craven College, an aspirational College set in safe, friendly and inclusive campuses in the North of England. With training centres in both Skipton and Scarborough, we have the flexibility to offer training, consultancy and support to businesses and individuals across the whole of North & West Yorkshire with the utilisation of our outstanding trainers who possess a wide range of industry experience at the highest level.
We have an exciting role for an enthusiastic and motivated Sales and Training Adviser based at our Scarborough campus to provide accurate administration support within the Business Development team and establish and develop strong links with individuals, employers and other stakeholders; maximising income through understanding training needs and in liaison with the Business Development Manager, arranging the provision of high quality training and consultancy services to meet individual and employer needs.
• Qualified to at least level 3 with recent experience of a similar role;
• Experience of sales/marketing activity;
• Experience and knowledge of the needs of business in relation to the training and development of staff;
• Broad understanding of education and training, and how these relate to business needs;
• Excellent and confident telephone manner with experience of sales/telesales and/or promotional activity and enthusiasm to deliver effective telesales activity;
For further information including a full job description and to apply, please visit our website www.craven-college.ac.uk/jobs
If you have not heard from us within 28 days of the closing date on this occasion you have not been shortlisted. However please feel free to apply for futures roles as appropriate.