Area Delivery Manager
£39,668 to £51,844 per annum + benefits
Mobile – London And Kent
Applications are invited for this post which will require the post holder to lead and manage a busy mobile team of Apprenticeship Officers working with young people, employers and providers within London and Kent as part of the Regional Apprenticeship Management team. As Area Delivery Manager you will provide the day-to-day leadership, motivation and operational management for your Area, facilitating the efficient and effective delivery of support by your team to our registered construction employers and other customers and stakeholders.
Key accountabilities include:
• Demonstrating leadership at all levels, particularly team and peer group with proven experience in leading and motivating teams
• Accountability for team performance, setting clear objectives and managing effective performance against objectives
• Promotion of CITB Apprenticeship provision to young people, employers and key stakeholders within your area
• Ensure high standards of quality and performance in every aspect of delivery of the apprenticeship contract
• Proven experience of managing stakeholder relationships to ensure high levels of customer service
• Proven experience and accountability for delivering revenue targets and managing budgets
• Manage the relationship and drive the performance with the college/provider network in the area ensuring quality, support, and outcomes meet organisational expectations
• To be the main representative of CITB in the area for all Apprenticeship related matters
• Working with managers across the business to support the delivery of all of CITB products and services.
You will be a proven leader and people manager with effective communication skills. You will be accountable for the performance and outcomes for your area, therefore experience of leading and motivating teams to maximise performance is a pre-requisite. Experience of leading a mobile team, knowledge of apprenticeships and project work would be an advantage.
This post will require extensive travel both regionally and nationally including some overnight stays so flexibility is a must for this role.
CITB is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 May 2019.
Please note that no CV's will be accepted.
Click here to apply https://www.citb.co.uk/about-citb/jobs-at-citb/vacancies/2019/05/area-delivery-manager/