Science Manufacturing Associate
Part/Full time Vacancy
This is an exciting opportunity to join Cogent Skills Training, which is part of the Cogent Group of companies who are firmly positioned as the skills and talent partner for science industry companies.
We require an inspirational, enthusiastic and innovative Associate Tutor/Assessor with the ability to deliver high quality teaching, learning and assessment to our learners undertaking City & Guilds process technology at level 2 and 3 through an apprenticeship standard.
The successful candidates will have proven experience in the science manufacturing/process sector with practical industry skills and preferably a demonstrable track record of delivering qualifications and/or apprenticeships for the following apprenticeship standards along with the ability to IQA:
Science Manufacturing Technician Level 3
Process Operator Level 2
Cogent Skills Training is a national apprenticeship training provider linked with life science and industrial science industries sectors across the UK. The position could be suitable for an associate looking for full or part time opportunities.
FTE £35,000 per annum plus travel expenses
As an associate you will be self-employed against a service level agreement managed by the Quality Manager based at our Warrington office. Delivery is throughout the year with flexible start times for the apprentices. Delivery will take place at the apprentice’s workplace and may necessitate travel across England.
• Work flexible hours / days to accommodate employers and
• Deliver to learners in their workplace with using a variety of blended learning
• Prepare, agree and review assessment plans
• Work closely with employers and apprentices to plan, design and deliver training which comprises knowledge and competence based learning and assessment
• Conduct 12 weekly reviews with learners
• Liaise with both internal and external staff involved in the overall apprenticeship delivery
• Embed Maths and English throughout the apprenticeship
Cogent is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees to share this commitment.
To apply please request an Application Pack from firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Friday 31st May 2019
Interviews will take place in the Warrington office mid June
If you haven’t heard back from us within 21 days of your application, it means that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.