Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £192.00 per week for 2 days
We are a small Apprenticeship training provider working in partnership with the Buckinghamshire College Group. We are based just outside Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire looking for a part-time Assessor to join our small and growing team.
We are currently delivering the Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard to employers and apprentices in and around Buckinghamshire and we are looking for someone to join our team who wants to work part-time flexible hours from home initially. If this role sounds like the challenge you are looking for we welcome your application!
2 days per week initially with the potential to grow into more hours quickly as the business grows and even a full-time role for the right person in 6-9 months time.
Vacancy Full Description
• Knowledge of One File e-portfolio management system essential. Updating the system on a regular basis ensuring apprentices' progress shows by setting regular assignments.
• Keeping in regular contact by email and phone with apprentices and employers ensuring deadlines are met for all assignments and checking if they need any support
• Carrying out reviews remotely every 8 weeks with apprentices and employers using video conferencing software Zoom and uploading the reviews to One File as evidence
• Carrying out occasional visits to apprentices and employers if and when needed
• Attending and assisting with training sessions at college to help apprentices and trainers with uploading work evidence to One File and give additional support when needed
• Attend meetings with business owners as and when needed
• Helping prepare learners for End Point Assessment with our awarding body
• Any other assessment activities which arise
• Knowledge of e-portfolio system One File essential
• Understanding of the new Apprenticeship Standards
• IT Skills
• Strong communicator
• Assessment experience essential, preferably of Apprenticeships and able to provide relevant qualifications and certificates/experience you have had
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage your own time effectively
• Knowledge of digital marketing/IT
• Ability to share ideas and have a genuine interest in the industry
Desired Personal Qualities
• You must be a trustworthy person
• Strong initiative skills
• Ability to work on your own and as part of a team with business owners
• Take pride in your work and want to see your learners achieve
Full training in the Apprenticeship Standard will be provided.
To apply, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your CV and cover letter.