Compliance Operations Support Manager / Compliance Manager / Compliance Support Manager
Salary: 45-60k per annum
Do you have managerial experience in an operational capacity?
Do you have a flexible working style and a can-do attitude, with the competence and discipline to work unsupervised to ensure quality outcomes?
Can you converse and interact with representatives from all different levels of an organisation, collaborating to improve services?
This is your chance to join an exciting new project, working with an esteemed multi-national service provider as they establish their business within the UK. As Compliance Operations Support Manager, you would be responsible for providing operational support, auditing services and writing legislation so that it is accessible to clients. A high-profile role, the level of responsibility in this job is significant- the successful candidate must ensure absolute compliance, advising the leadership team on National Regulations and preparing the business to pass Ofsted inspections with the best possible commendations.
* A highly-trusted position within an esteemed multi-national organisation
* Work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment that rewards success
* Experience first-hand the positive outcomes of services delivered and share company-wide achievements with a supportive Leadership Team
* Form rewarding relationships with key stakeholder groups
* Provide Franchisees and company-owned sites with best practice policies, processes and procedures to ensure services are standard and compliant
* Support Franchisees and the business in general by providing advice on gaps in understanding regulation, law, compliance and Ofsted assessment
* Monitor changes in regulation and review existing service policies and training content accordingly
* Ensure franchisee and company-owned services are compliant with current policy via planned service visits
* Deliver training and tools for site managers to implement and track progress
* Own operational materials: develop, collate and coordinate reviews, update procedures and training content accordingly
* Develop content that can be used to train Franchisees and company-owned service teams
* Train operational educators so that they in turn can train their teams on legislative process and practice
* Review service assessments and compliance reports and document learnings, providing central insights and analysis to maintain and improve Ofsted results
* Provide training to new franchisees or in-house employees, giving them the understanding and competence to maintain and improve the service
* Think outside the box to consider the broader business drivers while still maintaining compliance
* Support the GM to undertake projects and duties outside of the Job Description
* Experience in a similar role with leadership or management responsibilities
* Proven experience in Compliance, Policies and Processes within the Education sector or in an equivalent role, to inform your role going forwards
* Experience in facilitating planned and ad-hoc 'Train the Trainer' sessions
* An understanding of all operational processes
* Proven experience of developing, maintaining and publishing training materials
* Proficiency across Microsoft Office products, including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
* Experience of building sustainable relationships with key stakeholder groups
* Experience in policy content development, ownership and implementation into a distributed network
* A degree in Education or Early Childhood Studies (desired)
Do you have the requisite knowledge and experience to fulfil these criteria? If you're a dedicated and hardworking individual with experience of working with children or a relevant understanding of the Education sector, apply today by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07423186662. The closing date for all applications is 26th April 2019.