Teacher of Mathematics
The Stockwood Park Academy are currently looking to recruit a motivated Teacher of Mathematics to join our lovely team from September 2019. Maths is often a subject perceived as challenging, but studying abstract concepts like Algebra allow students to think in new ways, build new connections and understand problems in a way they may not have seen before. Therefore, we are looking for a passionate teacher that will break down those barriers to learning and help students excel in Maths.
We welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking for a school that will genuinely invest, support and develop them to become an outstanding practitioner and enable them to keep climbing the career ladder. Simultaneously, we welcome applications from more experienced, aspirational teachers who wish to progress their careers but haven’t been given the right opportunities or support to get there.
If this describes you, come and join us at Stockwood Park Academy! As a Teaching Trust, we offer exceptional teacher training and high-quality professional development programmes catered to your needs. Don’t just take it from us, listen to what our teachers have to say: https://youtu.be/48wDNtQQKzU
Package for Newly Qualified Teachers:
• July 2019 start date
• Full induction on start
• Pay over the summer holiday
• Start Date: September 2019 / July 2019 start for NQT’s who wish to start earlier
• Salary: Main Pay Scale or Upper Pay Scale: £23,720 - £39,406 (dependent on experience)
• Job Role: Full time, Permanent
Why work for The Stockwood Park Academy:
• £30 million state of the art modern facilities with well-equipped classrooms
• You’ll be working alongside charismatic, supportive and genuine colleagues and Senior Leadership Team who want to see you succeed and thrive
• A staff wellbeing team that implements various strategies to boost staff engagement including various activities, events, conferences and many other staff benefits
• Unparalleled CPD and training opportunities with cross trust and national development programs
• Excellent opportunities to develop and grow in a successful and expanding Academy
• To be part of an 11-18 provision with opportunities to teach in the sixth form in for many subject areas
• Great support for NQT’s including your own dedicated mentor, reduced teaching timetable and ‘Outstanding’ teacher programmes available
• All teaching staff receive a laptop to use whilst in employment
Closing Date: Tuesday 30th April at 12pm
Please read the information in this pack. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do apply online today via our career site on https://www.mynewterm.com/trust/The-Shared-Learning-Trust/135337
We look forward to hearing from you!