The Chalk Hills Academy have a great opportunity for a proactive, positive and personable PA to join them. The successful candidate will provide confidential, personal and administrational support to the Deputy and Vice Principal and be their first point of contact. .
• Dealing with correspondence and documentation as directed by the Deputy and Vice Principal.
• Maintaining the Deputy Principal and Vice Principal’s diary, liaising as necessary with staff, students, parents,
professional colleagues and the public.
• Receiving visitors for the Deputy Principal and Vice Principal and to ensure that appropriate arrangements are
made for the Deputy and Vice Principal’s visitors and meetings.
• Preparing for and minute meetings as required
The Successful Candidate will:
• Have experience working within an office environment and experience working in a school environment would be desirable
• Be dedicated, highly efficient and responsible
• Be able to work on one’s own initiative and use their judgement wisely
• Be able to remain calm and controlled under the pressures of working in a very demanding and constantly changing environment
• Have strong communication skills and be able to represent themselves in a good manner that reflects the Deputy and Vice Principal well
• Start date: April 2019
• Salary: L6 Points 28 – 31: £25,463 - £28,221 FTE / Pro rata actual salary: £22,035 - £24,422
• Job Role: Full time, Permanent
• Contract: Term-time only
Why work for Chalk Hills Academy?
• £30 million state of the art building with well-equipped classrooms in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school
• You’ll be working alongside a collaborative, forward thinking Principal and Senior Leadership Team who are here to support and develop you
• Excellent opportunities to develop and grow in a successful and expanding Academy
• Freshly brewed coffee for staff on arrival to the academy every morning
• Employee of the month scheme winning shopping vouchers
• Fantastic staff benefits that make a difference to your work life balance
Here’s what Ofsted have to say: “Together with your leadership team, governors and the trust you have established high expectations for behaviour, teaching and achievement. Leaders have made sure that strategies are in place which have led to improvements in the quality of teaching, learning, assessment and the curriculum. Leaders have high expectations for pupils’ behaviour. Leaders work well with staff to ensure that the school is typically a calm, orderly and purposeful environment.” Ofsted May 2018
Teacher Testimonial: “Moving from Industry to Teaching was a daunting yet exciting experience; I joined Stockwood Park Academy as an instructor to see if teaching was for me, and have never looked back! The seamless transition into education was exciting, demanding, and the best decision I made. Like many teachers at the school, my role has evolved and I have been fortunate enough to work across the Trust in different positions. The Trust has provided me with multiple opportunities to grow and develop. I now work as an Assistant Principal at The Chalk Hills Academy, with a focus on The Teaching Trust, Admissions and Science. I feel extremely privileged to be working for an organisation that inspires learning, growth, confidence and creativity, and challenges students to rise to their full potential in a warm and caring environment.” – Mrs Jabbar, Assistant Principal
Closing Date: Wednesday 27th March at 12pm Interviews: TBC
Please read the information in this pack. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do apply online today via our career site on https://www.mynewterm.com/trust/The-Shared-Learning-Trust/135337
We look forward to hearing from you!