Required for September 2019
Following the retirement of our outstanding Head Teacher, The Mount School is looking for a Head Teacher who can continue to build upon the excellence within our school. The Mount School is a small independent preparatory school (currently 106 students on roll), set in the leafy suburb of Edgerton in north Huddersfield. The school caters for children aged 3 – 11 years with a maximum class size of twenty students in each year group.
We are looking for a Head Teacher who:
• Has the skills and vision to inspire and build on the school’s outstanding achievements
• Is dynamic and strives for excellence
• Is committed to providing fantastic learning experiences and who is kind, fun, considerate and caring
• Has passion for teaching and encouraging the best from children and colleagues
• Has a track record of outstanding leadership in a school and has experience of strategic planning and development
• Relishes the opportunities for collaboration, support and challenge
• Is committed to all aspects of safeguarding
• Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
Visits are welcomed and will be available on Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th February at 10:00am and 2:00pm each day.
The deadline for applications is Friday 8th March with interviews to be held between Monday 18th and Wednesday 20th March 2019.
To arrange a visit to the school, and an application pack, or for more information, please contact Mrs Piliu on 01484 426 432 or email email@example.com.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.