Location: Ferndown, Dorset BH21 7PT
Job Title: Business Support Administrator
Salary: £15000 - £19000
Administrator - Full Time
An experienced Administrator is required to support a quality Apprenticeship Training Provider.
Quest Vocational Training Ltd is a specialist training provider for the care industry working across the south west of England and continues to grow and develop across the whole of the south of England. We are passionate about providing high quality skills development, working with a wide range of employers and their staff. Quest started up over 5 years ago and continues to grow, develop and expand its provision to the south east of England.
Main Purpose of the Job
Responsible for carrying out general administration duties in a timely manner, adhering to compliance and meeting targets as directed by the Director of Funding & Compliance. The successful applicant will work from the main office in Ferndown, Dorset and the role will primarily be office based, but there may be occasions where travel is required.
• Preparing start packs and training materials
• Inputting new learner starts, updates and achievements onto the Learner Management System (PICS) and other systems
• Protecting funding at all times ensuring forms (paper & electronic) are fully compliant prior to processing
• Ensuring learner files and employer files are secure at all times, including robust archiving
• Distributing incoming post and ensuring that outgoing post is dealt with timely
• Maintaining stocks of stationery and other materials as appropriate
• Providing an effective telephone service, dealing with enquiries and taking messages
Education, Experience and Skills Required
• GCSE A-C Maths, English & ICT/or demonstrate competence at this level is preferred
• General administration skills
• Data input skills with experience of PICS
• Knowledge of Government funding requirements
• Experience of working in a training provider setting
• Excellent communication skills
• Business Administration Qualification is preferred but not essential
• Car user is preferred but not essential
• DBS check as appropriate
• Willing to undertake training & development to meet the needs of the job
• To be professional, co-operative and flexible to meet organisational and stakeholder needs, undertaking such duties as may reasonably be expected
• A strong commitment to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of learners
• Able to demonstrate a commitment to Equality and Diversity
• Comply with Health & Safety legislation and policy
• Act with environmental sustainability in mind at all times
For more information and to apply, please click 'Apply Now'.