East Leake Academy is seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational teacher to play a central role in realising the ambitions of the academy. They will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team and share accountability for the delivery of the vision for East Leake Academy. They will ensure that behaviour, punctuality and attendance are outstanding, and will be responsible for safeguarding the welfare and well-being of all students, acting as the Designated Safeguarding Lead for the school.
This post represents an interesting opportunity for a teacher who has experience of middle leadership to take on their first senior leadership role, or for a current senior leader ready to take on more significant responsibility as a member of the Senior Leadership Team. The successful candidate will have strong academic credentials, with a proven record of outstanding teaching and significant experience in relation to safeguarding processes in an educational setting.. A vital qualification will be that they share the vision of the academy to help talented and motivated young people find challenge and excitement in a curriculum that fosters intellectual growth and curiosity.
Salary: L10 - L14 dependent on experience
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
Start date: April 2019
Closing date: 20 January 2019
Date of interview: 24 January 2019
We are looking for an experienced leader who has:
• Drive, ambition, vision and resilience
• Commitment to achieving high standards for students
• Ability to motivate, inspire and support our committed staff
• Commitment to working collaboratively
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• The drive to put students and their needs at the heart of all decisions in the academy
• Commitment to working collaboratively with our trust academies and partners
Please visit https://eastleake.careers.eteach.com/ for more information and to apply.