Key Stage 2 Teacher
The Vale Academy have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Key Stage 2 Teacher to join our lovely primary Academy. Here at The Vale Academy, we believe that when our children move on at the end of Year 6, they leave with the belief and confidence within themselves to succeed, as a result, we work hard to make learning fun and exciting! We are, therefore, looking to recruit a dynamic and committed teacher that will share our passion to see all children succeed.
Due to growth, we are seeking a qualified teacher for our Year 4 class, however, we are open to receiving applications from experienced unqualified teachers.
Our Headteacher, Kate Hooft, is genuinely passionate about creating a motivating, supportive and fun atmosphere for all her staff to work in. With the care, commitment and dedication of the Senior Leadership Team, we work hard to ensure team morale is always high. It’s incredibly important to us here that all our teachers feel valued, listened to, mentored, challenged and given adequate opportunities to develop. As a Teaching Trust, we offer exceptional teacher training and high-quality professional development programmes catered to your needs. There is a real warmth and friendliness among the staff here that you will experience for yourself, so feel free to come along for a visit! If you are looking to grow and develop in a warm, welcoming and successful Academy, come and join us at The Vale Academy!
• Be accountable for pupils’ attainment, progress and outcomes
• Set goals that stretch and challenge pupils of all backgrounds, abilities and dispositions
• Be aware of pupils’ capabilities and their prior knowledge, and plan teaching to build on these
• Guide pupils to reflect on the progress they have made and their emerging needs
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of how pupils learn and how this impacts on teaching
• Start Date: Easter 2019 or earlier if possible
• Salary: UTS/MPS/UPS - £17,208 - £39,406 FTE (depending on experience)
• Contract: Full-time, permanent
Why work for The Vale Academy:
• You’ll be working in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school that takes pride in cultivating a positive working environment
• You’ll work alongside fantastic colleagues who work together, get along and regularly organise social events
• You’ll be working under a caring, supportive and innovative leadership team that are here to support you in the best way possible so you make the most of your teaching career
• We have extensive specialist facilities and curriculum in the Arts, Sport and Design and Technology
• We are a forest school and have a fully integrated outdoor learning curriculum
• Great support for NQT’s including your own dedicated mentor, reduced teaching timetable and ‘Outstanding’ teacher programmes available
• All teaching staff receive a laptop to use whilst in employment
• Local subsided gym memberships and many other staff benefits
• Brilliant CPD opportunities so you can constantly improve and develop with fantastic partnership links within The Shared Learning Trust, so plenty of opportunities to progress your career!
Here’s what Ofsted have to say: “The strong leadership of the academy trust has established a community of dedicated and enthusiastic staff who work closely together to improve standards. Parents hold highly positive views about the school and report how keen their children are to attend each day”.
Closing Date: Thursday 24th January at 12pm
Please read the information in this pack. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do apply online today via our career site on https://www.mynewterm.com/trust/The-Shared-Learning-Trust/135337
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions about the role or would like to visit the Academy, please email email@example.com