Access to a website does not change children’s lives. Helping teachers deeply embed a great learning system into the everyday habits of school life can. Join us at HegartyMaths to help our teachers and schools improve students’ life chances.
All of our 1,000+ partner schools have been trained by the founders so that implementation of HegartyMaths and service to our schools are central to our approach. We now want to build a team of Customer Success Managers to take this vital function forward and ensure our service and onboarding is exceptional and that HegartyMaths is always making a significant positive difference.
This is an office-based role in our Harrow (London) office. You will be responsible for
1. Delivering engaging online webinar training sessions for each new school so they get the best start possible;
2. Pro-actively engaging with our existing schools to ensure they are looked after, using our platform well and have the support they need;
3. Providing first-line customer support to our schools;
4. Creating on-boarding resources to ensure teachers have the tools to help themselves.
We are not looking for Glengarry Glen Ross ("ABC") style sales professionals. We want candidates to offer a more consultative and training-based approach. Key characteristics include:
1. Experience teaching maths and working in schools;
2. Empathy with maths teachers;
3. Taking pride in delivering fantastic service;
4. Being a great listener;
5. Having a personable and friendly demeanour.
1. Salary will be competitive and can vary dependent on experience and skill set;
2. 27 days of annual leave plus 8 public holidays.
How to apply
1. Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Interviews will be conducted early in the new year and we are looking to employ soon after interview.