Learning & Skills Coach
Location: Homebased position with delivery, assessment and review in the workplace. Activity for this role is currently within the Central London area along with working with learners across the South East and Anglia area. Some travel to different areas may also form part of the job role, which will be in line with our apprenticeship delivery.
An excellent opportunity has arisen within ESP for a highly motivated, learner focused, inspirational Work Based Learning and Skills Coach to join our team to deliver outstanding provision to our learners and employers.
We are dedicated to our learners and aim to offer a first-class training and apprenticeship program. We are looking for a highly skilled individual to deliver apprenticeship programmes including Customer Service, Team Leading, Business Management and Leadership and Management programmes.
The successful candidate will plan, co-ordinate, assess and review the learning activities associated with learners in the workplace. They will also manage a caseload of learners, organise workplace assessment visits and meetings with employers and provide training where appropriate. If you have the drive, skills, abilities and qualities to make a real a difference then we would like to hear from you.
The ideal candidates will:
• Have an appropriate professional qualification, minimum advanced/level 3 in relevant occupational specialism
• Experience in working with ILM and CMI qualifications would be an advantage
• Hold a teaching qualification to level 3
• Hold D32/D33, TAQA or A1 Assessor award
• Hold D34, TAQA or V1 Verifier award, or be willing to work towards
• Hold GCSE A*- C in English and Maths or equivalent (new grading 9 - 4)
• Although based from home, you will need to be willing to travel in the areas described above
For further information please email email@example.com
To apply for this position please email your CV and covering letter stating how you meet the person specification and why you would be suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting for this role may take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable candidate has been appointed.
Download Job Description