Compliance Team Leader
Location: Ashford Kent
ESP are currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven Compliance and Quality Lead
The successful candidate will take a lead role in the development and maintenance of robust controls and procedures with the purpose of ensuring compliance with audit requirements to meet funding and external stake-holder requirements.
The ideal candidate will work as a member of the Quality Team in contributing to improving the quality of, and compliance with the completion of learner files and accurate data recording to meet external stake-holder requirements.
The main duties include:
• Working with the operational teams of the organisation to ensure full regulatory and funding compliance with particular regard to the quality and compliance of learner and apprentice files ensuring enrolment paperwork meets the full requirements of our external stakeholders including ESFA and Ofsted
• Identifying, developing, applying and enforcing appropriate standards, controls and policies across the organisation and its activities to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and codes
• Working within our values and behaviours to develop and deliver new approaches to compliance, supporting the development of a culture of compliance throughout the organisation, raising awareness on regulatory and funding matters and ensuring best practice across the organisation
• Analysing current methods of operation to assess the existing position of the organisation and identifying and responding to any compliance risks
• Developing and maintaining a risk and compliance framework highlighting potential risks to the organisation
• Schedule, manage and coordinate all internal and external compliance system audits and investigations to ensure conformity to statutory, regulatory and organisational expectations
• Have a sound working knowledge of Maytas
The ideal candidates will:
• Hold GCSE A*- C in English and Maths or equivalent (new grading 9 - 4)
• Have previous experience of working in a similar auditing and compliance role
• Ideally hold a degree or higher education qualification
• Have experience of supervising staff and coordinating tasks within a small team
• Have experience of leading activities with a focus on quality
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position please email your CV and covering letter stating how you meet the person specification and why you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com
Shortlisting for this role may take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable candidate has been appointed.
Download Job Description