Leadership & Management/Human Resources Trainer/Learning and Skills Coach x 2
Location: Offices in Ashford Kent and Hounslow; the postholder will be based from home and will require regular nationwide travel.
We are seeking a committed and qualified trainer of Leadership and Management to drive forward our portfolio of Leadership and Management and Human Resource qualifications, including higher apprenticeships in order to meet the demand for skills development and the expectations of our employers.
This is an ideal opportunity to shape a higher-level skill offer in leadership and management and/or human resource apprenticeship provision, raise aspirations and develop a high quality and competitive offer.
As a Trainer / Learning and Skills Coach in leadership and management and/or in human resources, you will deliver high quality training to both individuals and groups and assess apprentices in their place of work meeting apprenticeship Standards requirements ensuring successful achievement.
We are looking for qualified professionals, who have experience of working within the leadership and management and the human resources sector and is passionate about their area of expertise. You will have a higher-level qualification in leadership and management, a teaching qualification, experience in a relevant role and ideally have some experience human resources and of project management. If you are enthusiastic about developing the leaders and managers of the future, we want to hear from you.
As a Trainer / Assessor for Leadership and Management and/or Human Resources, you should:
• Be qualified to Level 5 in Leadership and Management with experience of delivering ILM and CMI qualifications
• Be qualified to Level 5 in Human Resources Management with experience of delivering CIPD qualifications
• Hold a teaching qualification to level 3
• Hold D32/D33, TAQA or A1 Assessor award
• Hold D34, TAQA or V1 Verifier award, or be willing to work towards
• Hold GCSE A*- C in English and Maths or equivalent (new grading 9 - 4)
• Although based from home, you will need to be willing to travel regularly within the UK, therefore a full driving licence and use of a car is essential.
For further information please email email@example.com
To apply for this position please email your CV and covering letter stating how you meet the person specification and why you would be suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting for this role may take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable candidate has been appointed.
Download Job Description