Adult Learning Manager (OFSTED)
Reporting to: Marketing Director & Head of Quality
Start date: Immediate
Location: Wembley, London
Duration: permanent and full-time
The London School of Science and Technology is an independent higher education provider with 2000+ students across 3 campuses in London, Luton and Birmingham.
About the role
The Adult Learning Manager will report to the Marketing Director and Head of Quality, and will lead a team to ensure the smooth running of the adult learning programmes in line with OFSTED requirements, at all sites and delivery locations.
• To assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of quality systems relating to OFSTED
• To create reports analysing OFSTED regulations in relation to LSST in order to make informed decisions on improvement
• To advise and implement policies and procedures which are OFSTED compliant
• To act as key contact for all matters related to OFSTED
• To develop and implement a quality strategy, including SARs and QIPs.
• To lead the recruitment programme to build learner numbers
• To recruit appropriately experienced teachers to deliver the programme
• To ensure an excellent standard of delivery to maximise the learners experience through a high level of teaching.
• To ensure that observations of teaching, learning and assessment are being undertaken with action plans in place when necessary
• To provide effective team leadership and management.
• To build and maintain positive working relationships with key business stakeholders, including lead providers, ESFA and Ofsted
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Teaching, Assessment Qualifications
• To hold an IQA/IV qualification or equivalent
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Demonstrates an understanding of the OFSTED Common Inspection Framework
• Ideally a background in Quality Assurance
• Experience of dealing with OFSTED and fostering a good working relationship
• Significant experience of leading and managing delivery of Adult learning programmes with a track record of improving delivery
• Strong interpersonal skills dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
How to Apply
Please send a current CV and supporting statement to Recruitment@lsst.ac