We are working with a leading FE College based in Merseyside to recruit a passionate Business Development Officer to manage an existing client base whilst also using your excellent sales and business development skills to generate new prospects and opportunities for the College.
• Business Development – You will identify, target and engage with new business opportunities, utilising your market knowledge in the world of apprenticeships, traineeships and Education. You will develop these relationships to generate and repeat business adding to the College’s already existing client base.
• Account Management – You will manage existing client accounts ensuring that the client needs are met, relationships are maintained, developed and providing a high level of customer service to the client.
The person & qualifications
• You will have a successful track record of business development and sales
• You will have strong communication skills in maximising every sales opportunity
• Experienced of working towards KPIs
• Ideal candidates would already have an educational background and knowledge of Apprenticeships and Traineeships
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.