An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Business and Finance Sector for the appointment of a full time Tutor/Assessor in the Finance and Professional Team. Part time options considered (0.5 x 2)
This role involves the teaching, learning, assessment and quality assurance of Accountancy and Business Administration apprentices from level 2 to level 4.
Working with the Sector Manager to ensure outstanding apprenticeship opportunities are provided and design and deliver excellent teaching, learning and assessment for all our learners.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of teaching to a higher level and supporting the work based assessment for learners.
As a tutor/assessor you will:
• Report to the Sector Manager
• Drive progress and timely achievement for learners
• Maximise recruitment, retention and progression rates of learners
• Engage with employers effectively and respond to individual employer needs’
• Ensure excellent customer service in the learner experience
• Contribute to the continuous quality improvement of a growing curriculum area
• Contribute effectively to the achievement of team objectives
• Have prior teaching experience or experience of working within the business/professional industry
• Hold a recognised industry accounting qualification – minimum level 4
• Hold a teaching qualification - minimum CTLLS
• Have a proven track record of a high standard of work and industry experience with a passion to inspire in teaching those interested in business; have the ability to apply IT in the workplace and be a self-motivated, and enthusiastic team member
• Have experience of working in work based learning
• Internal Quality Assurance experience
You will also be able to demonstrate an understanding of current developments within your specialist area with up to date CPD.
To apply for this vacancy please email an up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com before the closing date of midday on 22nd October 2018.